Do you want to prioritize your mental and emotional health and live a beautiful, creative life? Worrying about what other people think or listening to that voice inside your head will only keep you from taking action and taking better care of yourself. On today’s episode, I am discussing why you should commit to creating with both your hands and mind and my three guidelines for mindful creativity. These guidelines have the power to help people who don’t even consider themselves as creative. It will teach you to be grateful for the process of creating and learn how to find beauty in it.
Are you ready to join the movement?
What’s in this episode:
- Learning to prioritize your mental and emotional health and how to stop worrying about what other people think
- Why you shouldn’t be embarrassed to admit that you’re human and how to be open about your imperfections and struggles
- Discovering how creating can help your mental and emotional health and committing to creating with your hands and mind
- The three guidelines for mindful creativity: why you should create for the process rather than for perfection, how to be present in the moment and how to be judgment-free about your creations
- Becoming grateful for the creative process and finding beauty in it
Read the transcript of the episode below:
Ready for a fun activity to feel less stress? Come get our FREE Guide - 5 Creative Steps to Less Stress & More Joy while it's still available!
I hope that my podcast has left you feeling inspired and excited to live the life that you want. If you’ve enjoyed listening to this podcast, I’d love for you to subscribe so you can continue to hear more. Want to get to know me better? Connect with me on my website or on Instagram to keep up with everything that is going on with me and my business.