Daily Mindful Lettering
Your Healing Journey Edition
START A 30-DAY JOURNEY
Mindfulness, creativity, and healing. They all come together in this amazing new workbook, and I can't wait to show you inside!
My Daily Mindful Lettering Collection is all about taking just 5 minutes a day to relax your mind and create.
In this edition, you'll learn 5 new lettering styles and practice using affirmations to help you on any kind of healing journey.
a calming & centering daily practice
Maybe you're in need of physical healing. Maybe you are overcoming some emotional wounds or struggling with your mental health. Maybe you know someone who is healing and want to learn how to support them.
There's a little something for everyone in this book. It will increase your focus on positive, healing phrases and words as you learn a fun and meaningful new hobby: hand lettering.
Designed for beginners
creativity & mindfulness
I don't want this to be intimidating. You don't need to have ANY lettering experience to get started!
I broke this book down into bite-size pieces for you to get all the benefits of mindfulness AND creativity as you practice.
Focus on recovery as you learn beginner lettering.
When you order your book, I'll send you a video walking you through all of your new products, get you started with some alphabet tracing, and introduce you to 5 unique lettering styles.
Top or Side Spiral Workbook
You choose between two binding styles: Top Spiral or Side Spiral. Top Spiral is a great option if you are left handed, because there's no spiral to get in the way of your hand while you letter!
the 2 pens you need
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Brush Pen
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Fine Liner Pen
I've tested hundreds of brush calligraphy pens and these are some of my absolute favorites. These pens are the perfect size for the lettering styles you'll learn in this book!
A video tutorial
I'll take you through your new workbook and show you exactly how to use it.
You truly don't need ANY lettering experience to use this workbook. I'll show you step-by-step how to get started from the very beginning.
Learn 5 unique lettering styles
Formal Print, Mixed Case Print, Monoline Loopy Script, Brush Calligraphy, and a fully Flourished Design. You'll learn all 5 different lettering styles in this book as you enjoy the mindful practice of lettering.
Each day, there is a meaningful healing affirmation that you will learn to letter in each style.
There is also some free space each day for you to practice lettering, journal, doodle or use however you'd like.
At the end of the book, you'll find some blank practice pages as well as some lettering inspiration pages for ideas on lots of ways to create each letter of the alphabet.
Daily Mindful Lettering Book: Healing Journey
This Product Bundle includes:
- Choice of 1 Top or Side Spiral Workbook
- 2 Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pens
- Full video tutorial
Please allow 2-3 business days to process your order before it ships. Thank you!
How to use this book
It can be hard to keep up with regular practice, whether you are trying to learn hand lettering or trying to find time for mindfulness. That's why I broke this down into bite-size pieces for you.
- Begin by learning the lettering styles with easy to follow calligraphy alphabet pages.
- Start your journey on Day 1, where you'll trace a meaningful affirmation of love using all 5 lettering styles. Try to focus on the affirmation as you write it, and think about what it means to you.
- Come back for Days 2-30 to practice by tracing a new affirmation each day. And watch how these powerful affirmations of love become a powerful part of your life!
If you have...
- Felt heavy and overwhelmed with life (who hasn't lately?!)...
- Found yourself on a healing journey (or want to support someone who is)...
- Wanted the benefits of mindfulness but can't quite sit still for regular meditation...
- Wanted to learn hand lettering but struggled to keep up with your practice...
THIS IS FOR YOU!
meet the whole collection
We have a series of Daily Mindful Lettering books, each with a new theme and new lettering styles to practice. You can start with any of the books and complete them in any order.