Why is it SO hard to invest time, energy and money into our own creative pursuits? As adults, we’re constantly encouraging children to learn, grow and increase their skills and creativity but when it comes to ourselves… We don’t make it a priority!
In this episode, I am talking about the ways in which you can begin to indulge in guilt-free creativity. You deserve to make it happen for yourself and your own wellbeing. All it takes is just a little bit of effort, changing the way you think about it and making the steps to make it happen because nobody is going to make it happen for you.
I explore how we can change the conversations around creativity and why you deserve to have guilt-free creative pursuits at ANY age!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- A mindful moment story from her trip with her son down the river
- The pressure that society puts on adults to pursue productivity over creativity
- Why you deserve to learn, grow and progress at any age
- How we can change the conversation around creativity
- Why it’s okay to set boundaries around giving yourself space for creativity
- Why you have to fill your own tank first
- A story from Lisa’s childhood about her mom practicing guilt-free creativity
Read the transcript of the episode below:
Ready for a fun activity to feel less stress? Come get our FREE Guide - 5 Creative Steps to Less Stress & More Joy while it's still available!
I hope that my podcast has left you feeling inspired and excited to create the life that you want. If you’ve enjoyed listening to this podcast, I’d love for you to subscribe so you can continue to hear more. Want to get to know me better? Connect with me on my website or on Instagram to keep up with everything that is going on with me and my business.