005: 5 Creative Steps to Less StressLisa Funk @ 2020-06-16 09:41:03 -0700
Mindfulness and meditation is great in theory but sometimes when we actually put it into practice, it’s not quite as zen as we imagined that it would be.
The benefits that meditative practices can have on your life are nearly endless. But most people face challenges when incorporating meditation into their everyday life. Things like kids climbing all over you or a phone call that disrupts you mid-practice. The truth is, that’s completely normal.
In this episode, I am giving you an overview of my free guide, 5 Creative Steps to Less Stress & More Joy. You’ll hear me chat about the benefits of meditation, why you shouldn’t expect perfection with meditation and how these exercises can be used to ground yourself (or as a tool when you’re overly stressed out).
What you’ll find in this episode:
- A reminder on the three steps to mindful creation
- The endless benefits of meditation for your life
- How the challenges of incorporating meditation into your everyday life is completely normal
- An overview of what’s in the 5 Creative Steps to Less Stress & More Joy guide
- Why this is not a time to expect perfection
- Why this exercise can be used when you’re stressed or to just ground yourself
Read the transcript of the episode below:
Ready for a fun activity to feel less stress? Come get our FREE Guide - 5 Creative Steps to Less Stress & More Joy while it's still available!
I hope that my podcast has left you feeling inspired and excited to create the life that you want. If you’ve enjoyed listening to this podcast, I’d love for you to subscribe so you can continue to hear more. Want to get to know me better? Connect with me on my website or on Instagram to keep up with everything that is going on with me and my business.