027: Seasonal AdjustmentsLisa Funk @ 2020-12-14 11:37:57 -0700
As the seasons change and we are faced with different challenges, circumstances and life events - it’s no secret that we have to make adjustments.
You have to take note of yourself each season and evaluate your capacity, your values, and most importantly, learn to take care of yourself!
In this episode, I talk about the seasonal adjustments that we have to make and how you can better take care of yourself no matter what season of life you’re in right now.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- A segment on what’s over in the shop
- How the seasons are different depending on your location
- How you go through different challenges in different seasons of your life
- Why you need to engage in basic self-care
- Why you have to pay attention to the messages around you
Ready for a fun activity to feel less stress? Come get our FREE Guide - 5 Creative Steps to Less Stress & More Joy while it's still available!
I hope that my podcast has left you feeling inspired and excited to create the life that you want. If you’ve enjoyed listening to this podcast, I’d love for you to subscribe so you can continue to hear more. Want to get to know me better? Connect with me on my website or on Instagram to keep up with everything that is going on with me and my business.