028: Your Creative Goal for 2021Lisa Funk @ 2021-01-04 14:09:57 -0700
Does the thought of setting goals for the new year seem daunting? It doesn’t have to be this rigid, stressful process.
In this episode, I am talking about my views around setting goals (and how you can set them any time of the year). A lot of us tend to fall into the trap of avoiding goal setting because it seems like an intimidating task but I explain why you should consider rethinking goal setting.
You’ll hear 5 things you can consider as you’re creating your 2021 creative goals and why I like to set goals based on the process rather than the outcome!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- How new years are a mental construct
- A segment on what I am currently creating
- Why I don’t pressure myself to make big, lofty goals
- Why we make goals or resolutions
- How to set goals around the process rather than the outcome
- 5 things to consider as you come up with your 2021 creative goal
Ready for a fun activity to feel less stress? Come get our FREE Guide - 5 Creative Steps to Less Stress & More Joy while it's still available!
I hope that my podcast has left you feeling inspired and excited to create the life that you want. If you’ve enjoyed listening to this podcast, I’d love for you to subscribe so you can continue to hear more. Want to get to know me better? Connect with me on my website or on Instagram to keep up with everything that is going on with me and my business.