026: Mindful Holiday CreativityLisa Funk @ 2020-12-07 15:14:23 -0700
Sometimes the holiday season can turn into an overwhelming, stressful blur before we even realize it! It doesn’t HAVE to be that way.
In this episode, I am talking about how to make creativity more enjoyable during the holiday season. Whether you’re putting together gingerbread houses, creating holiday gift tags or crafting up some holiday advent calendars, you’ll want to hear the tips and ideas shared in this episode.
You’ll also find out why you need to ditch perfectionism and why you don’t have to love a holiday activity (as long as you enjoy the reason you’re partaking in it).
What you’ll find in this episode:
- A segment on what I’m currently creating
- How to make the moments of creativity more enjoyable
- Fun creative projects you could do this holiday season
- Why you don’t have to LOVE the activity if you enjoy the reason behind it
- How perfection can ruin the joy of an activity
- Why you should pay attention to your thoughts during the holidays
Read the transcript of the episode below:
Ready for a fun activity to feel less stress? Come get our FREE Guide - 5 Creative Steps to Less Stress & More Joy while it's still available!
I hope that my podcast has left you feeling inspired and excited to create the life that you want. If you’ve enjoyed listening to this podcast, I’d love for you to subscribe so you can continue to hear more. Want to get to know me better? Connect with me on my website or on Instagram to keep up with everything that is going on with me and my business.