030: Releasing ResistanceLisa Funk @ 2021-01-18 15:28:01 -0700
Resisting how you feel can sometimes be even worse than just feeling the feelings! Whether it’s anxiousness, sadness or whatever it may be - you have to let go of that resistance!
In this episode, I am talking all about releasing resistance. You’ll hear how this can be beneficial for minimizing the suffering you feel from your emotions.
I chat about my own struggles with anxiety and how releasing the resistance around my emotions has helped me tremendously.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- A segment on what I am currently creating
- My struggle with anxiety and the resistance I’ve had with it
- When most resistance emotions come up
- How you can take off a layer of the resistance and accept the emotions that come with it
- Why you have to get honest with yourself about emotions you may feel
- How to use creativity to get in tune with how you’re feeling
Read the transcript of the episode below:
5 Creative Steps to Less Stress & More Joy
Ready for a fun activity to feel less stress? Come get our FREE Guide - 5 Creative Steps to Less Stress & More Joy while it's still available!
I hope that my podcast has left you feeling inspired and excited to create the life that you want. If you’ve enjoyed listening to this podcast, I’d love for you to subscribe so you can continue to hear more. Want to get to know me better? Connect with me on my website or on Instagram to keep up with everything that is going on with me and my business.