It’s time to stop blocking the feelings you’re experiencing, whether good or bad and just sit with them. I want to encourage you to start feeling the feelings.
In this episode, I talk about why we sometimes have the urge to resist certain feelings that come up: fear, worry, grief, sorrow, the list goes on but these are a few that people tend to put on the back burner.
You should begin to embrace all of your feelings, despite whether they are positive or negative because sometimes what we resist, can be exactly what we need.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- A segment on our creative community
- My thoughts on therapy and a current experience I had
- Why you shouldn’t resist your feelings
- The ways people avoid feeling a feeling
- 3 steps to feeling the feeling
- Ideas for feelings that you might want to adopt
Read the transcript of the episode below:
Daily Mindful Lettering
I hope that my podcast has left you feeling inspired and excited to create the life that you want. If you’ve enjoyed listening to this podcast, I’d love for you to subscribe so you can continue to hear more. Want to get to know me better? Connect with me on my website or on Instagram to keep up with everything that is going on with me and my business.