043: Stronger Than You ThinkLisa Funk @ 2021-05-03 20:58:22 -0700
The challenges that you are facing today… They won’t last forever. The truth is, when you’re going through a difficult season it can be hard to feel resilient.
In this episode, I am sharing why you’re stronger than you think. I talk about how problems come and go in life and the things that we can learn from what we go through.
You’ll hear about how coping with stress and anxiety looks different for different people and a story about my own resilience after facing my loss and challenges.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- A segment on what’s going on over in the shop
- What resilience means to me
- A story about my experiences with grief, loss and a health scare
- The 7 C’s of resilience from Dr. Ginsburg
- How tools for coping with stress will look different for everyone
- Mantras that can help you through challenging times
I hope that my podcast has left you feeling inspired and excited to create the life that you want. If you’ve enjoyed listening to this podcast, I’d love for you to subscribe so you can continue to hear more. Want to get to know me better? Connect with me on my website or on Instagram to keep up with everything that is going on with me and my business.