We’re so excited to announce that Hand Lettered Design is hiring! 2019 has already been such an exciting year and we’re excited to be adding a Customer Delight Specialist to our team!
Customer Delight Specialist
As our Customer Delight Specialist, you’ll be taking extraordinary care of our students and customers, helping them find solutions and answers through kind and helpful communication. We are looking for someone who is an amazing and kind communicator and who is flexible to adding in additional tasks at times as well.
Incredible Customer Service is a huge priority to us and we are excited to have your help in making ours the best out there!
This is a part-time role 10-20 hours/week. We’d prefer to find someone in the Phoenix/Mesa/Gilbert area so we can meet in-person to coordinate together, but the day-to-day work will be done remotely.
- Serve and assist all customers with their requests and inquiries that come through email, social media, phone, etc. This will include resolving issues with orders, shipments, online courses, etc.
- Inbox management and replies.
- Must have consistent/regular hours Monday - Friday. Typically, a 1-2 hour slot in the morning and a 1-2 hour slot in the afternoon. (For example 8-10am and 2-4pm). This helps us to catch changes to shipments throughout the day before they go out.
- Online shop management: Communicate regularly with our fulfillment center, update listings, etc. (Shopify is our online platform).
- Overseeing Online Facebook Groups as a Moderator: helping set up groups, posting, answering questions, etc.
- Supporting product launches and special events, reaching out to influencers, sending product, etc.
- Occasional errands, occasionally helping set up for local shows & boutiques.
- Other tasks as needed.
The person who will be the best fit for this role:
- A gentle, polite, comforting demeanor. We want people to have an outstanding experience with Hand Lettered Design. Previous customer service of Assistant job experience is a plus!
- Is local to us so that we can meet and coordinate in person at least once a month.
- Has access to a computer, the internet & a place to work from home (or remotely)
- Feels comfortable with tech! This will involve working in different online platforms (Zendesk, Shopify, Thinkific, ConvertKit etc.)
- Is familiar with Hand Lettered Design and ideally loves lettering (or is interested in learning!)
- Availability to handle customer requests in a timely manner every day.
- Has some experience with customer service, social media, blogging, and/or email correspondence.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to commit to 2-3 interviews and provide references.
Salary is commensurate with experience. The role will be set up for an initial trial period to make sure we’re a great fit for each other!
Does this sounds like a fit for you?
Applying is easy, we have a little questionaire where you can submit your info and tell us a little about yourself.