044: Like Mother, Like DaughterLisa Funk @ 2021-05-10 13:59:06 -0700
In honor of Mother’s Day, I decided to bring on my first guest, my daughter, onto the podcast. As you’ll hear, we share a lot of similarities in our creativity and how we express ourselves through creating.
In this episode, she shares what she does to express her creativity and how she uses it as an outlet.
We also talk about how she feels being my daughter, what lights her up creatively and what upcoming projects she’s looking forward to.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- An introduction to my daughter
- What she does to express her creativity
- How she feels about creation and uses it when she’s feeling frustrated or sad
- Her advice for parents to help prompt creativity in their kids
- Her opening up about having me as a mom
- What she’s excited about creating
- Creative projects she’s looking forward to
I hope that my podcast has left you feeling inspired and excited to create the life that you want. If you’ve enjoyed listening to this podcast, I’d love for you to subscribe so you can continue to hear more. Want to get to know me better? Connect with me on my website or on Instagram to keep up with everything that is going on with me and my business.