013: Consuming CarefullyLisa Funk @ 2020-07-27 10:25:43 -0700
Do you pay attention to how you’re consuming? What about the things that you’re consuming? If not, you’ll definitely want to hear this episode as I explore consuming carefully.
I hope this episode will serve as an invitation for you to step back, take a look at what is coming into your life and into your tank. We all only have so much in our tank for creating but if we spend too much of our precious energy on consumption, we won’t have enough time to create.
You’ll hear my experience of camping (or glamping) with my family and how this was an eye-opening experience for me. I talk about taking inventory on your consumption, examples of inputs that you consume and questions you should start asking yourself around your own consumption.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Why I like creating with kids using chalk art
- Why my family decided to get a travel trailer and a story about my experience with it
- The reasons you need to take inventory of all of the inputs in your life
- Examples of inputs that you consume
- Questions to ask yourself around your consumption
- My advice on being mindful of your ratio of creation vs. consumption
Ready for a fun activity to feel less stress? Come get our FREE Guide - 5 Creative Steps to Less Stress & More Joy while it's still available!I hope that my podcast has left you feeling inspired and excited to create the life that you want. If you’ve enjoyed listening to this podcast, I’d love for you to subscribe so you can continue to hear more. Want to get to know me better? Connect with me on my website or on Instagram to keep up with everything that is going on with me and my business.